Still incredibly sad

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

Still incredibly sad

Postby Bonkers » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted here at the forum. It's been 3 yrs since I lost my Dad to PSP and 1 yr since I lost my Mom to Alzheimers and Cancer. Now my husband of 24 yrs has run off with an old flame he dated 40 yrs ago. Her husband passed away about 3 weeks after my Mom died. My husband called her the day after her husband's funeral and failed to tell her that he was married. I caught them together on Memorial Day weekend. So to make a very long story short---my life is a mess....

I have been just so incredibly sad. I am on Prozac. I went to see a counselor and have been through tons of lawyers between Mom's estate, husbands ongoing affair and my brother suing me over MOm's estate. I just do not KNOW how people keep on going sometimes. I know I read and reread and searched for solice from God and in prayer. I know I have a long way to go---but those of you who have and who still are grieving and experiencing sadness----what do you do to keep yourself headed in a postitive direction? And does the sadness ease up eventually????
Bonkers

Postby Robin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your cheating husband. You have a lot to be sad about.

Maybe you can find something positive to do for others this holiday season. For example, working at a food closet or delivering gifts. It it sometimes helpful to focus on giving to others.
Robin

Postby CaroleLB » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

My heart goes out to you. My imagination can't fathom it all. I will pray for courage for you.

Carole
Peace, Carole
CaroleLB

Return to Grief Support